Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
- At G & G Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics, your safety and the safety of our staff is our top priority. We have policies in place for the safety of everyone.
- All staff will wear a mask at G & G Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics. We ask that you wear a mask, too. A face covering of any kind is appreciated (bandana or scarf.)
We will meet you at the front door to check you or your child in, where we will ask you to complete a health form. Our lobby has social distancing rules in place, meaning lobby chairs are spaced six feet apart.
If all of the chairs are full, we ask that the parent or patient wait outside until there is an open spot or it is time for your appointment.
Additional Safety Measures
- Screening performed daily for staff
- All entry and exit pathways clearly marked to enhance social distancing
- Disinfection of all patient surfaces before and after every visit
- Hourly disinfection of all other office surfaces
The Story of G&G Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
How We Met
The story of G & G Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics began across the globe, miles, and miles from Naperville in a town named Downers Grove on the campus of Midwestern University. These two dental nerds (Dr. Cory and Dr. Nicole) were dental school classmates, and actually interviewed on the same day prior to starting dental school! Dr. Nicole claims she doesn’t remember Dr. Cory at her interview, Dr. Cory knows that is definitely NOT the truth.
With persistence and multiple requests for study sessions with Dr. Nicole, they hit it off without a glitch. Dr. Nicole was not a fan of the human anatomy lab in dental school, and Dr. Cory helped her get past the awful smell of formaldehyde and a weak stomach. The rest is history.
Things were getting serious for these lovebirds and they decided to apply to their specialty residencies together. They decided that Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio was their top choice for training after traveling all over the country for multiple interviews. Fun fact: Dr. Nicole found out she matched at Case Western almost two months before Dr. Cory, who was left to sweat it out day after day until the pediatric dental match was announced. They matched at the same program (an incredibly rare feat for specialist couples)!
While they loved their time in Cleveland, they decided to move back to the Chicago suburbs where they got married and planted their roots. They are more than excited to share their knowledge and training with the community. More importantly, they are excited to meet all their patients in the surrounding area and can’t wait for them to become a part of the G&G Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics family!