A Confident Smile
Get a gorgeous smile with Invisalign, a state-of-the-art orthodontic system that’s the clear choice for millions. Having straighter teeth isn’t just about looking and feeling your confident best. When your teeth are straight, it’s a lot easier to keep them clean with regular brushing and flossing, and that means your risks of developing cavities and gum disease are reduced
A Custom Treatment, Just for You
- Invisalign treatment begins with a scan of your teeth and your bite. These scans are sent to a lab that specializes in Invisalign aligners. The doctor makes precise movements on the computer to show exactly how your teeth need to move to come into alignment. She will send your scans and custom movements (or treatment plan) to a lab.
- Then those images are used to create your custom aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for about two weeks before being exchanged for the next set in the series. The number of aligners you have will depend on your treatment, but most people have anywhere from 12 to 30 sets.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic aligners to move teeth into their correct positions over time, eliminating the need for wires and brackets. The Invisalign system has soared in popularity, thanks to these great benefits:
- Most Invisalign treatments take less time compared to traditional braces; in fact, many patients complete treatment in 18 months or less
- The aligners are truly clear, which means they’re almost invisible while you’re wearing them
- You can take your aligners out to brush and floss, so caring for your teeth is a lot easier.
- You remove the aligners for meals, which means you can eat whatever you like — even chewy bagels and corn on the cob!
- With Invisalign, there are no painful monthly adjustments; instead, you just swap out your aligners for the next set in the series
- You’ll have fewer office visits — most patients only need to see us about every 2 to 3 months to check on their progress
- There’s an Invisalign system designed especially for teens whose back molars haven’t come in yet
- Aligners are easy to care for with gentle brushing and optional soaking